Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email notification containing:
- Your order confirmation
- Tracking instructions
- Final delivery confirmation (once the item has been delivered).
You will receive tracking instructions as soon as your order ships.
You can make any purchase on anoddtale.com as a guest!
If you forget your password just follow the link below!
You can also click on “Lost your password?” at the Login Page.
An email will be sent to you with account recovery and password change instructions.
Click on Gift Card or Register an account and you can purchase a gift card from your profile!
Gift cards are valid exclusively for items sold on the Odd website.
Our Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase/issuance. Notifications will be sent to Gift Card Holders before the card expires to remind them to use it.
We accept most major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and subsidiaries)!
Other payment channels can be accepted when applicable.
We can customize a variety of items on many different mediums!
- Invitation cards for different occasions
- Corporate gifts
- Party favors for different occasions:
1- Engagement party
2- Bridal shower
5- Baby shower
7- Christmas Eve
8- New Year’s Eve
To report a problem with an order you just need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and one of our agents will contact you.
Exchanges and returns will be accepted only under the following circumstances:
- Incorrectly delivered items (i.e. wrong item, size, or color.)
- Goods that were damaged during shipping: The Buyer should inspect the product(s) upon receipt to confirm they received the correct items and that there is no damage.
- The Buyer should send the claim and attach photos of the damaged or wrongly delivered items within 48 hours of delivery.
For complete details, please consult our Returns and Exchange policy.
You can consult our Shipping Policy for more details!
- Standard Delivery Orders are typically delivered within 2 to 8 working days after order is shipped (Due to the COVID19 pandemic some products may currently take longer to ship) .
- For custom made items, Order’s delivery dates will be identified on a case to case basis. Delivery time depends on project complexity and design.
- You will be provided a tracking number for each order shipped internationally.
- Orders shipped internationally may be subject to custom duties, clearance fees as determined by the destination country. The actual amount, if any, is only determined once the package reaches the customs office of the country of destination for inspection. This is not an additional charge from Odd but from the Customs Office of the country of destination. The Receiver of the shipment must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country and will be responsible for any additional charges such as custom duties, clearance fees and/or sales tax.
- No exchanges or rerouting are accepted as a result of unexpected customs duties, clearance fees and/or sales tax.
- Any delays that may occur for any reason at the Customs Department of the destination country, are completely out of Odd’s control and Odd shall not be liable for such delays
- For some shipments such as Furniture, you may be requested to submit specific documents for shipping purposes. This is required by customs for large-scale pieces.