describes in detail what kind of personal information is collected and recorded by the anoddtale.com website and how it will be used.
Like many other websites, anoddtale.com website makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the website - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. This information may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, track user's activities, and gather demographic information, and other information which is not linked to any personal data.
anoddtale.com website integrates a payment gateway that enables us to accept payments by all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, and subsidiaries) over the internet.
- The payment gateway’s infrastructure is hosted in a secured data center.
- With the integration model, we never see or handle payment details directly as these details are collected by the hosted payment interface and submitted directly from the buyer's browser to the payment gateway.
- The payment gateway provides a secure storage for sensitive cardholders’ data. Cards’ related information are encrypted and stored on a certified platform.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- All personal information given to An Odd Tale will be kept confidential and will only be used for An Odd Tale related purposes; information will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes. An Odd Tale is committed to preserving and protecting your privacy. However, we are legally bound to disclose your personal information in the following cases: if we receive a court order or similar legal procedure requiring us to share your personal data to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or third parties, if we are required to disclose your personal data to comply with the law, if we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation, if we have a good faith and belief that our disclosure of your personal data is necessary to prevent clearly perceived danger or any physical or financial loss, if we suspect illegal activity and report it to the appropriate authorities if we suspect a possible violation of our Terms and Conditions and choose to investigate it further with the help of a third party.
- In the event of a sale of An Odd Tale, your personal data may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the website or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
If you require additional information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.